Xiaomi Mi 10S
Xiaomi Mi 10S
- 6.67 inch 90Hz AMOLED screen
- Tripe fast charging incl. 30W Wireless
- Harman Kardon Stereo speakers
- Facial recognition + In-display fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS3.0 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 870, Octa-core, 3.2GHz
- Quad camera: 108MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP / 20MP front camera
- 5G, Wi-Fi 6, NFC, MIUI 12, Infrared sensor, Dual GPS
- Not locked to SIM / Without contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
In terms of design, the Xiaomi Mi 10S looks like the Mi 10 Ultra. Instead of being called Mi 11T or Mi 11 Lite, the Mi 10 series gets a new member. The Xiaomi Mi 10S is powered by a Snapdragon 870 SoC with 3.2GHz and takes the No.1 spot in DxOMark's audio score with 80 points. The Mi 10S boasts dual symmetrical Harman Kardon speakers with 0.7mm speaker amplitude. The impressive Harman Kardon tuned setup allowed the Mi 10S to score the highest audio playback and recording score in DxO’s database. In addition, the Mi 10S comes with a 108MP main camera, 4780mAh battery and 33W wired charging, 30W Qi Wireless charging and 10W Reverse charging support.
High-color accurate display is the icing on the cake for high-quality screens. The Mi 10S comes with professional-grade color standard management technology. It has a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with curved edges and a punch-hole placed at the upper-left corner. The display delivers Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, a 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, 1120nits brightness, 5000000:1 contrast ratio, and 100 percent DCI-P3 color gamut. The 19.5:9 screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and houses the fingerprint sensor to unlock the Android phone. The high-end flagship processor Snapdragon 870 has an A77 ultra-large core with main frequency of up to 3.2GHz. The octa-core chipset is supported by an Adreno 650 graphics processor with 670MHz, up to 12GB DDR5 RAM and an internal storage with UFS 3.0 standard.
As for cameras, the Xiaomi Mi 10S packs a vertically arranged quad-rear cameras at the back, consisting of a 108 megapixel (f/1.69 aperture) primary sensor with OIS, a 13 megapixel (f/2.4) ultra wide-angle lens with 123-degree FOV, a 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor and a 2MP (f/2.4) macro lens and an LED flash. The phone carries support for 8K video shooting at 30fps. At the front, the Xiaomi Mi 10S features a 20-megapixel selfie camera for selfies and video chats.
The Xiaomi Mi 10S 5G packs a 4,780mAh battery with 33W wired charging, 30W wireless charging and 10W reverse charging support. The phone supports QC4+ and PD3.0 fast charge protocol. It has an in-screen fingerprint scanner for security and VC liquid cooling for heat dissipation. The Mi 10S is the smartphone for audiophiles. It features Harman Kardon tuned dual linear stereo speakers that offer a 360-degree surround sound experience. Additionally, it features dual SIM support, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, dual GPS, NFC, and an IR blaster. In terms of operating system, MIUI 12 based Android 11 OS comes pre-installed on the Xiaomi Mi 10S.
The Number 1 in Audio: Order and buy Xiaomi Mi 10S at the best online store for Android smartphones since 2006 - CECT-Shop.com.