Honor 50 (NTH-AN00)
Honor 50 (NTH-AN00)
- 6.57 inch 120Hz OLED screen
- 10bit, 300Hz touch sampling rate, AOD
- Dual 5G (SA/NSA) network support
- Face Unlock + In-screen fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Quad camera: 108MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP / 32MP front camera (f/2.2)
- 4300mAh battery (66W)
- No phone contract / Not locked by SIM
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Honor has unveiled three new phones in the Honor 50 series. The Honor 50 has a unique design, a big camera with 108 megapixels, high refresh rate screen, and a 4,300mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging. The Honor 50 sports a 6.57 inch OLED screen and is powered by a Snapdragon 778G and Adreno 642L GPU. The Honor 50 Android phone runs Magic UI 4.2 based on Android 11 OS.
The Honor 50 packs a 6.57-inch OLED curved display with a dynamic 120Hz screen refresh rate, 10-bit color depth, and 100% coverage of DCI-P3 wide color gamut. It can also display 1.07 billion colors and the screen supports 300Hz touch sampling rate - excellent for gaming. It is powered by Qualcomm’s new 6nm Snapdragon 778G octa-core chipset with 4x Cortex-A78 2.4GHz and 4x Cortex-A55 1.8GHz. The SoC is paired with 8GB or 12GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of storage.
The most eye-catching thing about the Honor 50 is the rear camera setup, which is arranged into a pair of circular bumps. The phone has four rear cameras in total, including a 108-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel wide-angle, a 2-megapixel macro, and a 2-megapixel depth-of-field camera. On the front, the Honor 50 has a 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture for taking selfies, vlogs, face-to-face calls or securely unlock the Android phone with facial recognition.
The Honor 50 has a large battery with 4,300mAh capacity supporting 66W fast charging technology. The Honor 50 can charge to 70 percent of its capacity in just 20 minutes. The connectivity options of the Honor 50 include dual band Wi-Fi, MIMO, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC (Near field communication) and OTG. For navigation and positioning GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou and Glonass. The Honor 50 5G is running Magic UI 4.2 based on Android 11. The standard Honor 50 is available in a range of colors including Frost Crystal, Amber Red, Emerald Green, and Midnight Black.
Order and buy Honor 50 5G (NTH-AN00) online at CECT-Shop.com. Since 2006 your #1 online store for China phones, tablets & More!
Press Reports and Reviews for Honor 50 (NTH-AN00)